Sending Sales Data to Keap
The Keap integration for Spiffy now includes 'Sales Sync'. When enabled, Spiffy will automatically create products in Keap, as you create/update your Spiffy checkout pages, along with recording paid orders / payments in the Keap contact records.
This allows for you to store paid order records and payments for contact in Keap, when they place an order, or make payments on 'subscriptions' or 'payment plans'.
To enable 'Sales Sync' just head to your profile icon on your spiffy dashboard, and select 'Integrations'.
If you haven't connected Keap yet, just click on the Keap option and follow the prompts. The option will be available after the connection is made.
If you have already connected Keap, Just click on the already connected option and the toggle to enable 'Sales Sync' will be available!
If you have had the Keap integration connected, but are enabling 'Sales Sync' after the fact, you will just need to head to your 'Checkouts' and republish any that were created prior to enabling it. This will get the product from that checkout synced to Keap.
- Sales Sync will create order records in Keap and mark them as paid. These orders will NOT include any credit card data, as this is securely handled by Stripe.
- If an order is placed with a 'Payment Plan' the record in Keap will show as partially paid, but the future payments for the payment plan will record right in the same order record.
- If the order is for a subscription, the initial payment will record in the Keap contact record, and then the future payments will be recorded in the Keap record, as well.
- When Sales Sync is enabled, Spiffy will automatically create products in your Keap 'Products' page when a Spiffy checkout is created and published. You may notice that the products that Spiffy sends over are created at a $0.00 price point. You will not need to worry about this, as the orders that sync over will reflect the price that you are charging on your Spiffy Checkout.
- Please note that any adjustments/refunds to orders placed on Spiffy Checkouts will need to be addressed from within Spiffy, and then manually recorded in Keap.
Please let us know if you have any questions at Support@Spiffy.co
We're always here to help.