How to disconnect current Stripe account
To manage your Stripe account integration, you will want to navigate to your account settings.
1) Click on your profile icon in the top right of your Spiffy account.
2) Click on 'Settings' from the dropdown menu.
3) Then click on the Stripe logo under the Payment Gateways heading.
4) Then a pop-up window will appear with a button that shows some details of the connected Stripe account like Account Name, Country, and Currency. There will be a red button at the bottom of this window that says "Disconnect".
Click the "Disconnect" button.
5) One more confirmation window will appear, with a warning message to make sure that you understand the negative side effects of disconnecting your Stripe account, and to confirm that you want to proceed with disconnecting your Stripe account.
Now you've successfully disconnected your Stripe account.
If you'd like to connect a new Stripe account, click on the link below.
If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com. We're always here to help!