How to Disconnect Current PayPal Account
You can navigate to your account settings to manage your PayPal integration.
1) Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of your Spiffy account.
2) Click on "Settings" option from the dropdown menu.
3) Then click on the PayPal logo under the Payment Gateways
4) Then a pop-up window will appear with a button that shows your PayPal Merchant ID. There will be a red button at the bottom of this window that says "Disconnect".
Click the "Disconnect" button.
5) One more confirmation window will appear, with a warning message to make sure that you understand the negative side effects of disconnecting your PayPal account, and to confirm that you want to proceed with disconnecting your PayPal account.
Now you've successfully disconnected your PayPal account.
If you'd like to connect a new PayPal account, click on the link below.
If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
We're always here to help!