How to Connect Your CRM / Marketing Automation Tool
If you're using one of the CRM / Marketing Automation tools that we have a direct integration with, you'll want to be sure to connect Spiffy and your CRM tool right away.
To get to your Integration Settings, follow these steps:
- Click on your main dropdown menu at the top right of your account
- Click on Integrations from the drop down menu.
- Find your CRM / Marketing automation tool under the Inactive Integrations section
- Connect your CRM / Marketing automation tool. (More specific tutorials on how to connect each CRM tool can be found under our various "[Your CRM] Tutorials" categories in our Help Center.)
- Now you're off to the races!
When you connect your CRM / Marketing Automation tool through one of our direct integrations, it will automatically sync customers from every checkout you create.
If you want to make sure sales data is being passed back to your CRM, make sure you have the "Sales Sync" turned on in your integration settings. If there is not a "Sales Sync" toggle setting, then that is not yet an option for that direct integration.
CRM's we currently integrate with:
Note: If you are using a CRM / Marketing Automation tool that we DO NOT yet have a direct integration with, you can still use Spiffy. You'll want to leverage our Zapier integration.
You will setup a webhook zap on each Checkout you create, passing the customer data back to your CRM tool. Our Zapier integration is very powerful.
Will we be adding more direct integrations for CRM / Marketing Automation tools?
The short answer is, Yes! Please email us and let us know what direct integration you want to see next, the next integration we build will be based on our customer's requests. In the mean time our Zapier integration is super awesome, give it a try. We think you'll be impressed.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always here to help!