How To Add or Remove a User from the List in HubSpot When User Purchases and Upsell Product
Spiffy allows you to add or remove a user to the HubSpot list when a user purchases and upsell product. In this guide we will cover how you can setup Spiffy checkout to add or remove users from the specific list when they purchase an upsell product using Spiffy checkout.
1) In your checkout editor go to "Integrations" and click the "Add Action" button
2) Select the "Purchase Upsell" event
3) Click the HubSpot integration from the the list as shown below...
4) Select "Add Contact to List" or "Remove Contact From List" option based on your requirement
5) Select the list from the dropdown you want the user to add to or remove from then click the "Finish" button
Congratulations! Now you've successfully setup your Spiffy checkout to add or remove contact from the HubSpot list when they purchase an upsell product.
If you need help on how to integrate HubSpot with your Spiffy account, you can checkout this tutorial.
If there is anything else you need help with, please contact us at email@example.com.