How To Add or Remove a User from the List in HubSpot When User Purchases an Addon
Spiffy's integration with HubSpot allows you to add or remove user from the HubSpot list when a user purchases an Addon. In this short tutorial we will cover the steps to setup Spiffy to add to the specific HubSpot list or remove them when they purchase an addon using Spiffy checkout.
1) In your checkout editor go to "Integrations" and click the "Add Action" button
2) Select the "Purchased Addon" event
3) Click the HubSpot integration from the the list as shown below...
4) Select "Add Contact to List" or "Remove Contact From List" option based on your requirement
5) Select the list from the dropdown you want the user to add to or remove from then click the "Finish" button
You've successfully setup your Spiffy checkout to add contact or remove contact from the HubSpot list when user purchases an addon.
If you need help on how to integrate HubSpot with your Spiffy, you can checkout this tutorial.
If there is anything else you need help with, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.