How To Add or Remove a User from the HubSpot Workflow When User Makes a Purchase
Spiffy, with its powerful HubSpot integration allows you to add or remove user from the HubSpot Workflow when a user makes a purchase. In this guide we will cover how you can setup Spiffy to add users to the specific HubSpot Workflow or remove them when they purchase a product using Spiffy checkout.
1) In your checkout editor go to "Integrations" and click the "Add Action" button
2) Select the "Purchase" event
3) Click the HubSpot integration from the the list as shown below...
4) Select "Add Contact to Workflow" or "Remove Contact From Workflow" option according to your need
5) Select the Workflow from the dropdown you want the user to add to or remove from then click the "Finish" button
Congratulations! Now you've successfully setup your Spiffy checkout to add contact or remove contact from the HubSpot Workflow upon successful purchase.
If you need help on how to integrate HubSpot with your Spiffy, you can checkout this tutorial.
If there is anything else you need help with, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.