How To Add or Remove a User from the HubSpot Workflow When User Purchases an Upsell Product
Spiffy now allows you to add or remove user from the HubSpot Workflow when a user purchases an upsell product. In this step by step tutorial we will cover how you can setup Spiffy to add users to the specific HubSpot Workflow or remove them when they purchase an upsell product using Spiffy checkout.
1) In your checkout editor go to "Integrations" and click the "Add Action" button
2) Select the "Purchase Upsell" event
3) Click the HubSpot integration from the the list as shown below...
4) Select "Add Contact to Workflow" or "Remove Contact From Workflow" option according to your need
5) Select the Workflow from the dropdown you want the user to add to or remove from then click the "Finish" button
Yay! Now you've successfully setup your Spiffy checkout to add contact or remove contact from the HubSpot Workflow upon purchasing an upsell product.
If you need help on how to integrate HubSpot with your Spiffy, you can checkout this tutorial.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please write to us at email@example.com.