How To Add or Remove a User from the HubSpot Workflow When User Purchases an Addon
Adding or removing users from the HubSpot Workflow when they purchase an addon is now easy with Spiffy's HubSpot integration. In this short guide we will cover how you can setup Spiffy to add users to the specific HubSpot Workflow or remove them when they purchase an addon product using Spiffy checkout.
1) In your checkout editor go to "Integrations" and click the "Add Action" button
2) Select the "Purchased Addon" event
3) Click the HubSpot integration from the the list as shown below...
4) Select "Add Contact to Workflow" or "Remove Contact From Workflow" option according to your need
5) Select the Workflow from the dropdown you want the user to add to or remove from then click the "Finish" button
Yay! You've successfully setup your Spiffy checkout to add contact or remove contact from the HubSpot Workflow upon purchasing an upsell product.
If you need help on how to integrate HubSpot with your Spiffy, you can checkout this tutorial.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please write to us at email@example.com.