How to Add / Remove Contact from a List in Hubspot
Spiffy allows you to add or remove user from the list when a user makes a purchase. In this guide we will cover how you can setup Spiffy to add users to the specific list or remove them when they purchase a product using Spiffy checkout.
1) In your checkout editor go to "Integrations" and click the "Add Action" button
2) Select one of the "Purchase Events". What type of purchase is the trigger for this integration action?
3) Click the HubSpot integration from the the list as shown below...
4) Select "Add Contact to List" or "Remove Contact From List" option based on your requirement
5) Select the list from the dropdown you want the user to add to or remove from then click the "Finish" button
Congratulations! Now you've successfully setup your Spiffy checkout to add contact or remove contact from the HubSpot list.
If you need help on how to integrate HubSpot with your Spiffy, you can checkout this tutorial.
If there is anything else you need help with, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.