Customer Record Overview
Spiffy Customer Records are your one stop shop for all things related to your customer. You will be able to quickly access and manage ALL of your customer's Subscriptions, Payment Plans & Orders!
To access a customer's record, just click on 'Search' and start typing their name in! When you see the customer profile in the results, just click on it to access their record!
Navigating the Customer Record
When viewing a Customer Record, You will be able to quickly see some basic stats and information about your customer, as well as their subscriptions, payment plans and orders.
Here is a quick glance at how a Customer Record looks!
- Basic Customer Stats: The first section pictured above will include your customers name, as well as a timestamp of when their record was created. You will see stats for the number of orders they have placed, their lifetime value, the number of ACTIVE subscriptions and Payment Plans, as well as an indicator that will show the number of any subscriptions they may have missed a payment on.
- Basic Customer Information: This section of the 'Contact Record' will show you your customer's email address, as well as the last 4 of the card that they currently have on file. *Note: Billing Information (Addresses) can be found from within the individual 'Order Records' for your customer.
- Subscriptions - This section will show your customer's subscriptions. You can toggle between 'Active / All'. Clicking on a subscription will redirect you to their Subscription Record, where you will be able to manage things like refunds, cancelling, pausing payments
- Payment Plans: This section will show your customers Payment Plans. You can toggle between 'Active / All'. Clicking on a Payment Plan will redirect you to their Payment Plan Record, where you will be able to manage things like status, next bill date, and refunds
- Orders: This section will show a collective of ALL orders that have been placed by your customer. Clicking on this will allow you to manage things like refunds. You can also access any Subscription or Payment Plan Records from within the order record