Option Automation for Integration Actions Overview
Setting up Integration Automation for Options
Spiffy provides the power of integration actions to be used on individual options, making them a very powerful feature for checkouts.
Setting up automation on checkout 'Options' is very similar to setting up integration automation in other areas of the app, selecting your integration, and then configuring the action.
Integraiton Actions can be added to any type of Options:
- Payment plans
- Radio buttons
- Drop downs
- Addons / Offer bumps
The stup is roughly the same.
- Click to edit your option.
- Click on the orange '+' button and select Add Automation
3. Select your connected integration from the list
4. Select and configure your integration action.
5. To make changes to an existing automation configuration, just click on 'Automations' to make additional changes.
6. When you have finished configuring your checkout options, be sure to click the 'Save' button at the top of the option settings, and when you are ready, 'Publish' your checkout
You can also review your finished option 'Automation' configuration from the 'Automation' tab of the checkout editor. Any automation tied to checkout 'Options', 'Addons' or 'Payment Plans' will have a 'Connected Option' indicator.
Clicking on an automation that has the 'Connected Option' indicator will open settings that will show you which option it is connected to, as well as allow you to make any additional changes. Clicking on the 'Option' will direct you back to the checkout editor configuration options for the selected option.